Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

Where to get good coupons?

Admin
    Admin

Where to get good coupons? Empty Where to get good coupons?

Post  Admin Sun May 31, 2009 4:21 pm

First, we don't live in the best market for coupons! There are many larger markets that get BETTER coupons and better coupon values. The blessings of modern technology gives us access to these coupons through mediums such as ebay or coupon clipping sites (www.thecouponclippers.com or www.thecouponmaster.com are a couple of good ones).

However, if you have a friend or relative in a larger market, they may be willing to send you their coupons! My mom sends me hers from the Seattle area. Katie's mom sends her coupons from the Salt Lake area. There is a always a greater abundance of coupons and many times better value coupons. I do a trade with my mom and send her the few coupons she uses (empty nesters) since I usually get multiple copies from the papers here. Katie will save some of her "free" items and give them to her mom when she visits in exchange for the coupons she sends.

I also like ordering from ebay from time-to-time since I can usually get 20 for a pretty good price and then just do a one time stock up that lasts for several months. Also, if it is a really great deal, grab it while you can since great deals just don't stay around forever.

When green giant came out with their steamers frozen veggies, they put out $1 off coupons. Wal-mart carried the plain (no sauce) versions for $1.26 and then for $1.00 for a couple of weeks in November. I ordered a lot of these coupons and filled my freezer with free or almost free veggies before a lot of other people caught on. The coupons were going for 1.00 (pack of 20) the first 3 months or so. Then they starting costing more on ebay as they became more popular. Now, the coupons values have gone down so it isn't such a great deal, but I still have a lot in my freezer from the stock up!

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:45 pm