Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

TGIFridays $5 salad/sandwiches

Admin
    Admin

TGIFridays $5 salad/sandwiches

Post  Admin on Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm

TGIFridays has been doing $5 salad or sandwiches. It is the full menu meal for $5! Luke and I went and left with a bill of less than $10. I don't know when the offer expires, but the insert was not in our menu when we went on Friday and we just asked and our server said they were still doing it.

Also, they do military discounts if you push for it. One time the server saw Luke's ID and said that there were military discounts. Ever since then, our server has said that they don't do those. Well, we pushed it one time and asked them to ask the manager and they did it. This last time we asked again and she said "if the manager is in a good mood" Smile Whatever that means. I just know each time we have asked for it, we have gotten it.

Happy Eating!!

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:14 am