Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

BOGO Frosty From Wendys

AngelaT
    Loving the coupons

BOGO Frosty From Wendys

Post  AngelaT on Wed May 20, 2009 4:55 pm

Follow the link to get a BOGO coupon for frosties at Wendys.

Gotta love it! Very Happy

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qetnfse3946912&bt=wi&o=56685&pt=&lang=&ws=&ct=&ci=&cl=&cp=&eb=&c=WE&p=05202009025255277&z=&r=&pc=&tc=

Admin
    Admin

Re: BOGO Frosty From Wendys

Post  Admin on Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

So, I printed mine earlier today and it said that it was for the coffee flavored frosty's only. Have you tried to use it just for a regular frosty? I emailed the corporation saying that I thought it was unfair for those who choose not to drink beverages with caffeine have to be left out of this promotion when there are varieties available without the caffeine that do not cost more.

I will let you know if I get a reply. In the meantime, we may go and try to use it anyway and see what the individual stores say...

I know they are promoting their new frostys, but I don't think they should limit the variety choice...

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:05 pm