Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

I got paid!

KatieG
    Loving the coupons

I got paid! Empty I got paid!

Post  KatieG Tue May 26, 2009 12:18 am

Thanks to Angelas post on the deals at CVS this week I foound some great deals at CVS and got paid to "shop" today! Very Happy

Here's what I got:

Revlon nail $3.99
    - $1 man q
    - $3 ECB
    = FREE

Clearasil Face Wash $3.99
    - $2 man q
    - $3.99 ECB
    = $1.99 Money Maker

Playtex Tampons $3.99
    - $1 man q
    - $3 ECB
    =FREE

Bandaids $2.99
    -$0.50 man q
    - $2 ECB
    = $0.50

Planters half cashews BOGOF $5.49
    - $1 IP x 2
    = $3.79 for 2

Sobe Life Water BOGO $1.69
    - BOGO IP x 4
    = 8 for FREE

RAINCHECK Dry Idea Deodorant 2/$5
    - $2 IP x 4
    - $2 ECB x 2
    = $2 Money Maker

I also had a $4 off $20 purchase coupon that they had emailed me so I got another $4 off my total purchase.

To pay for it I used $5 ECB from a previous order and paid $6.98 in cash. I got back $15.99 in ECB so I got paid $4.01 to walk out of their store with 2 full bags of stuff.

I could have gotten even more stuff for free but Max had hit his limit in the store and my arm was tired from bouncing Ashling in her carseat so that's all we "made" shopping today. I did have to get a raincheck for the post cereal because it ends up being $0.40 a box which is totally worth going back for even if my kids are out of control. Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 am