Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

2 posters

Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping

Admin
    Admin

Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping Empty Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping

Post  Admin Mon May 18, 2009 11:43 am

We are looking at getting sleeping bags for our children. The best price I have found so far is with Emergency Essentials (we want them rated to 0 F):

http://beprepared.com/product.asp?pn=CS%20B036&sid=INEM590&EID=ALL0509d&lm=emer&bhcd2=1242660930

The sleeping bags are $29.95 there. Sam's Club is carrying some with the same specs for $39.99 each right now.

I have a coupon code for 10% off, if anyone is interested in combining orders. Shipping is $6 up to $60, $9 up to $120, and $12 for over $120.

Last edited by Admin on Thu May 21, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    KatieG
    Loving the coupons

Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping Empty Re: Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping

Post  KatieG Thu May 21, 2009 12:41 am

I might be interested in getting a couple sleeping bags but I need to talk to the hub. Is that the website that your purchased the gamma seal lids from?
    Admin
    Admin

Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping Empty Re: Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 9:46 am

Yes, it is the same site I got my food buckets and gamma seal lids from. Just do a search for them on the site.
    KatieG
    Loving the coupons

Placing an order from Emergency Essentials--combine to save shipping Empty Ordering Monday

Post  KatieG Fri May 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Stephenie and I are going to try to put our order in on Monday. I'm going to order 2 of their Suisse Sport Alpine sleeping bags (my bro. is a big backpacker and said it's a great deal for that bag) and 6 of their buckets with gamma seal lids so the shipping will max out at $12 with my order alone. We've heard some of their food might be a great deal on Monday so I might get some of that as well. Anyone is welcome to join us on the order if you'd like and you can get the 10% off and the great deal on shipping since we're combining.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:29 pm