Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

Toys on Sale!!

AngelaT
    Loving the coupons

Toys on Sale!! Empty Toys on Sale!!

Post  AngelaT Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:04 pm

Target has many toys marked down 75% off. I just went and got my kid's Christmas shopping done for about $35. I'm sure the toys will go fast so get there quick if you are interested. The sale started yesterday, Friday. I just went down every aisle and looked for the red sticker price tags on the toys. They are dispersed throughout all of the toy section.

Also, get select DVDs at Target for $3 with a $2 off coupon. Movies such as Elmo in Grouchland, Muppets in Space, Little Women and Madeline are $5. Here is a list of movies that qualify for the $2 off coupon and the link to the coupon.

http://www.sonyrewards.com/local/files/en/clubs/bluray/moviestaycation//Staycation%20Coupon%20Sheet_Target%20(2).pdf

(copy and paste the whole address to get to the coupon site including (2).pdf)

Have fun!

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:19 pm