Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

Contact Corporate About Coupon Policy Change

KatieG
    Loving the coupons

Contact Corporate About Coupon Policy Change Empty Contact Corporate About Coupon Policy Change

Post  KatieG Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:56 am

For the last year Kroger has been doubling ($0.40 to $0.50) or tripling ($0.01 to $0.39) up to 3 of the same coupon. A couple weeks ago they had a special coupon day where they doubled from $0.40 all the way up to $1 coupons but would only double one of each coupon. Since that fancy one day sale I noticed that they were only doubling or tripling one of each coupon. Some checkers were forcing their registers to still do 3 of each coupon while others were not and I even got a mixed review from managers and customer service people on their policy. I finally convinced the manager (Mr. Kroft) to call corporate and ask if they had changed their coupon policy. He called their offices in Houston (so it must be the management for our market instead of Krogers all over the US because the big time Kroger headquarters are in Cincinnati, OH) and was told they are now only doubling and tripling one of each coupon. This is what Brookshires does and I never shop there. Albertsons will double or triple up to 4.

This is a BAD deal for us since Kroger usually has the best sales that match up with coupons compared to the other grocery stores in our area. If we get TONS of us to email their corporate offices asking out the change and encouraging them to go back to their old policy maybe they'll think about going back to their good old ways. Smile If we can only double and triple one coupon per transaction we might want to ask them how many transactions we can do and how they plan to manage keeping track of how many transactions each of their customers do. Currently we are being singled out as couponers (specifically at the Youree Dr. location) and being limited to 2 transactions, or atleast that's what one manager told me I could do. If they would just link the coupons to your Kroger card they could easily manage all of their coupon and transaction number issues they seem to have with people using coupons instead of it being such a gray area that they can't seem to manage effectively or consistently.

So if it's worth it to you please take a few minutes to email Kroger https://customer.kroger.com/comments/comments.aspx. Let's keep things business like and positive and see of the whole thing can work out in our favor! Smile

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:25 am