Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

Netbook Brands

bloopymo

Netbook Brands Empty Netbook Brands

Post  bloopymo Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:54 am

Help me! I am typing this from my friends computer because I see some traffic at this site, I see people are reading this page. My computer broke! My NETBOOK broke. I was looking at many places and I am so confused what to select. I don't know much about LAPTOP BRANDS, I feel so dumb and don't know where to BUY REFURBISHED COMPUTER. I found lemanskef.blogspot.com (you can see it here, - but they have so a lot of them so I am really confused what to buy. Can you please help me and tell me what to buy? I just did not find other stores then fashionlaptops.com site with a big choice. Please help to select something good and cheap. I appreciate your help!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:50 pm