Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

2 posters

Does Albertsons accept IPs?

AngelaT
    Loving the coupons

Does Albertsons accept IPs? Empty Does Albertsons accept IPs?

Post  AngelaT Wed May 20, 2009 4:16 pm

When I first started couponing several months ago, I called Albertsons to get their coupon policy and they told me that they do not accept internet printables. I have heard from other sources that they do accept them. Does anyone know for sure if they do or don't or is it a matter of who you get for a checker, or what manager is working at the time?
    Admin
    Admin

Does Albertsons accept IPs? Empty Re: Does Albertsons accept IPs?

Post  Admin Wed May 20, 2009 5:09 pm

I haven't had a problem using them before, although I haven't used them there a lot.

It seems like they aren't sure on their coupon policy, since either Katie or myself have been told a half a dozen different things over the last 8 months!

I think as long as they scan, they will take them according to my own personal experience. Though, I haven't used one at Albertsons since we went on vacation, so as long as it didn't change since then (it seems like a lot changed during the 10 days we were gone!)

The only problem I have had at Albertsons is redeeming rainchecks when they don't know how to do it. Otherwise, they have been pretty coupon friendly...

Anyone else had different experiences?

Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:46 pm