Extreme Savers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Extreme Savers

Trying to find the best deals in the Shreveport, Bossier Area!

Welcome to the NEW EXTREME SAVERS FORUM!!!
Make sure you grab a Fuel for School rebate from a paper or last week's Albertsons ad. $10 rebate for buying 10 Kelloggs products!
Kroger will double all coupons up to and including 1.00 on Saturday, August 15th. Look under grocery stores then Kroger for more details!

2 posters

Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE

Admin
    Admin

Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE Empty Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE

Post  Admin Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 am

I think we have enough to order the dehydrated eggs. Here are the quantities currently: (please reply if your quantity is different or not here)

Genia P-6
    Stephenie D-3
    Talana K-3
    Amy M-2
    Anne C-1
    Bettie S-2
    Cindy G-3

That is 20 so far. If you know of anyone else that wants to order, please have them reply by this weekend! I will be doing the order on Monday!

Freeze-Dried Cheese

Bettie S-2
    Stephenie D-1
    Amy M-1

*****We need 2 more to get the cheese order discount. Please let us know if you want to order cheese. If you want anything else on the group special for June, please speak up!! Thanks!*****

Requested:

Dehydrated Eggs (16.00): 20
    Provident Pantry®️ Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese (25.00): 4
    Complete Instant Mashed potatoes (8.00): 2
    KATADYN®️ Combi™️ Water Filter (120.00): 0
    1 Pair Leather Gloves (2.50): 0

See the items here:

http://beprepared.com/category.asp_Q_c_E_900_A_c2c_E_tn_A_name_E_GroupSpecials

Ordering: Stephenie D., Amy M., Bettie S., Talana K., Cindy G., Anne C., Genia P.

If you don't see your name here and you want to order, please post and I will contact you!!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update information)
    amymaranto
    Couponer-in-training

Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE Empty food storage deals

Post  amymaranto Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:32 pm

I'd like to get in on the group order of everything. I really need stuff bad! Thanks!
    Admin
    Admin

Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE Empty Re: Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE

Post  Admin Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm

We have Bettie S. and Cindy G. also ordering (quantities TBD still). Just an update!
    Admin
    Admin

Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE Empty Re: Emergency Preparedness Group Order--JUNE

Post  Admin Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:40 am

Talana K. had a great question about how to use the cheese. Here is a link to some recipes on the emergencyessentials.com website with the monterey jack cheese.

http://beprepared.com/recipes.asp_Q_ai_E_146

You reconstitute the cheese in warm water and drain off excess water. Once the can is opened, store remaining cheese in a ziploc bag with air squeezed out and put it back in the can with the lid on it. If you have a foodsaver, you can foodsaver it for better freshness and longer life after opening. I am going to separate mine out and foodsaver smaller portions.
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:34 am

Newest Order update as of 6/19/2009:

Eggs:

Genia P-6
    Stephenie D-3
    Talana K-3
    Amy M-2
    Anne C-1
    Bettie S-2
    Cindy G-3
    Jenny L-1
    Jenny B-3
    Katie G-2
    Donna -2
    LuAnn M-2

Cheese:

Bettie S-2
    Stephenie D-1
    Amy M-1
    Jenny B-2
    Jenny L-1
    Katie G-1
    Anne C-1
    Donna-2
    LuAnn M-2

Make payments to me by Sunday. Thanks!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:42 am